No limits / a film by John Zaritsky ; directed and written by John Zaritsky ; producers, Annie Park, Bill Spahic
- Language Note:
- In English.
- Shot over 25 years, No Limits is a '7 Up' inspired long form narrative documentary that follows the lives of our disabled protagonists - Thalidomide victims - over the course of decades, and reveals how changes in societies attitudes to disability have affected them. It is also a scathing investigation into the crime of the century, as a new generation of Thalidomide babies are born in Brazil, decades after it was banned across most of the western world and its harmful effects publicized. Academy Award winning director John Zaritsky joins activists in Germany, Canada and the UK as they plot to reveal a sinister and long hidden complicity by the Thalidomide manufacturer, their Nazi background and a quest for justice for all.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- data file
- Title from resource description page (viewed July 20, 2017).
editor, Gordon McClollan.
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Narrated by: Hilary Brown.
View MARC record | catkey: 29630930