The Pickwick papers. Episode eight / dramatised by Jack Davies ; producer, Barry Letts ; directed by Brian Lighthill
- Additional Titles:
- Posthumous papers of the Pickwick club, containing a faithful record of the perambulations, perils, travels, adventures and sporting transactions of the corresponding members
Perambulations, perils, travels, adventures and sporting transactions of the corresponding members of the Pickwick club
Pickwick papers. Season 1, Episode 8
- United Kingdom : British Broadcasting Corporation, 1985.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (29 minutes)
- Additional Creators:
- Lighthill, Brian
Brooks, Ray, 1939-
Dickens, Charles, 1812-1870. Selections
British Broadcasting Corporation
- Language Note:
- In English.
- An unforgettable adaptation of Charles Dickens' great comic masterpiece. Mr Pickwick the engaging, middle-aged innocent who gains experience of life from his travels through early Victorian England. Mr. Pickwick and his companions have extricated themselves from their predicament with Mr. Nupkins and are setting off to spend Christmas with Mr. Wardle at Dingley Dell.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- data file
- Title from resource description page (viewed January 09, 2018).
Based on the novel by Charles Dickens.
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Narrator, Ray Brooks.
Nigel Stock, Alan Parnaby, Clive Swift, Jeremy Nicholas, Phil Daniels.
View MARC record | catkey: 29631137