Florida health care background screening requirements / NEVCO Productions present ; a Ted Wolfendale film ; producer, Karen Tomlinson
- Naples, Fla. : National Educational Video, Inc., 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (57 minutes)
- Additional Creators:
- Tomlinson, Karen, Wolfendale, Ted, and National Educational Video, Inc
- Language Note:
- In English.
- This activity has been developed for health care employers and employees to brief them about laws and rules governing background screening requirements under Chapter 435, Florida Statutes and Rule 59A-35.090, Florida Administrative Code. All personnel that interact with members of vulnerable populations and certain other employees are required to comply with background screening laws and rules. Effective July 1, 2014, amendments added additional disqualifying crimes, allows certain previously approved and qualified personnel to continue working while applying for an exemption and eliminated the 3-year exemption waiting period after payment of fines for certain felony convictions.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- data file
- Title from resource description page (viewed July 20, 2017).
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Presented by: James "Chet" Barclay.
View MARC record | catkey: 29631212