Self-regulation in children : keeping the body, mind and emotions on task in children with autism, ADHD or sensory disorders / presented by Teresa Garland
- Eau Claire, WI : PESI Inc., 2016.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (385 minutes)
- Additional Creators:
- Garland, Teresa
- Language Note:
- In English.
- This workshop looks at the underlying factors of poor self-regulation and how they affect the child. Experienced presenter, Teresa Garland, MOT, OTR/l will teach you practical interventions and how to create simple, but effective programs in clinical, school and home settings: Sensory therapy techniques, Simple self-management and video modeling programs, Sensory lifestyle, First person stories, Energy regulation techniques, Emotional regulation techniques, Communication methods, Transition strategies, Behavioral strategies, Clinical programs such as Interactive Metronome® and Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT™) will be discussed, as will timely topics such as medication vs. non-medication for ADHD and new insights from research into biomedical aspects of autism.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- data file
- Title from resource description page (viewed August 18, 2017).
View MARC record | catkey: 29631410