The perfect flood / [produced by] Dallas County Community College District
- Dallas County, TX : Dallas County Community College District, 2012.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (8 minutes)
- Additional Creators:
- Dallas County Community College District
- Language Note:
- In English.
- Floods are nature's way of replenishing soil and sediments in low-lying areas along waterways. Efforts to protect towns and developments by controlling floods can sometimes backfire. When events in nature conspired to produce "The Perfect Flood" in 1993, it overwhelmed all attempts at flood control, leaving violence and destruction in its wake.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- video file
- Title from resource description page (viewed March 02, 2018).
View MARC record | catkey: 29631672