The man with more patents than Thomas Edison
- New York, NY : Bloomberg L.P., 2015.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (3 minutes)
- Additional Creators:
- Bloomberg LP
- Language Note:
- In English.
- Thomas Edison earned his last patent in 1933. By the end of his career he was an international celebrity with 1,084 utility patents to his name, the most ever for an American. Edison's record stood until this year. On July 7, one Lowell Lincoln Wood Jr. received his 1,085th patent taking over as America's most prolific inventor. Just as remarkable, Wood has more than three thousand inventions awaiting perusal by the U.S. Patent Office. Yet Lowell Wood is a name you've likely never heard before and that's by design. It took Bloomberg Business week's Ashlee Vance months before Wood would speak with him. Vance tells us his story.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- video file
- Title from resource description page (viewed July 25, 2019).
View MARC record | catkey: 29632234