Speaking freely. Volume 3, Ray McGovern on : the corruption of U.S. intelligence / Cinema Libre Distribution presents ; a Cinema Libre Studio production ; directed by Philippe Diaz
- Additional Titles:
- Ray McGovern
- Burbank, CA : Cinema Libre Studio, 2007.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (52 minutes)
- Additional Creators:
- Diaz, Philippe, McGovern, Ray, and Cinema Libre Studio
- Language Note:
- In English.
- Having served as a CIA analyst for 27 years, Ray McGovern speaks candidly about the creation of the Agency, the deceit that lead to the invasion of Iraq, the questionable character of George Tenet, and more. In stark frankness, McGovern examines the politicization of the Central Intelligence Agency and how it came to be an entity that serves the White House agenda, instead of one that serves up the unbiased truth. Disgusted by the lack of integrity exhibited by members of the intelligence community and U.S. government, McGovern retired and eventually co-created VIPS (Veteran Intelligence Professionals for Sanity) - an organization dedicated to exposing the mishandling of important intelligence, particularly with regard to the War on Iraq. Full of inside information you have never heard before aqbout the way in which our nation's most secretive agency operates.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- video file
- Title from resource description page (viewed March 21, 2018).
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Interviewee: Ray McGovern.
- Data/Place of Event:
- Taped on June 20, 2007 in Los Angeles, CA.
View MARC record | catkey: 29633421