Snapshot. Episode 9, Lana Slezic / writer/director, Bob Barrett ; producer, Neil Bregman ; produced by Sound Venture
- Additional Titles:
- Lana Slezic
- Ottawa, ON : Sound Venture, 2011.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (24 minutes)
- Additional Creators:
- Slezic, Lana, Barrett, Robert (Director), Bregman, Neil, and Sound Venture Productions (Firm)
- Language Note:
- In English.
- From Oakville, but with a passion for action and travel, Lana's work includes stunning portraits of Afghanistan women. She arrived in Kabul on assignment expecting to stay a month, instead she stayed on for one year. She now lives in India where she continues to explore human nature through her lens. For Snapshot, Slezic shot on assignment in New Delhi for Macleans Magazine and Canadian Geographic. Snapshot celebrates innovative photographers from across the creative spectrum. In its first season, Snapshot explores the creative process and lifestyles of six unique photographers, covering a diverse range of subjects from Photo Journalism to Dance, Documentary to Fine Art. Snapshot presents a unique opportunity to turn the camera on the shooter. Aside from watching the photographers at work on location and in studio, the Snapshot team attends photographic exhibitions, galleries, and events to gather perspective from collectors, critics, curators, and fans.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- video file
- "The art of photography".
Title from resource description page (viewed May 21, 2018).
View MARC record | catkey: 29633802