Leadership through communication / [TrainingABC].
- Gahanna, OH : TrainingABC, 2006.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (11 minutes)
- Additional Creators:
- Training ABC (Firm)
- Language Note:
- In English.
- Leadership is a skill which must be developed and practiced. This program focuses on building new leaders for all divisions and at all levels of your retail organization. With an emphasis on communication skills, we learn some of the specific tools managers may use to improve individual and team performance: Paraphrasing; Performance feedback; Facilitating Meetings; Conflict Resolution. Communication is essential to quality leadership in retail. Make sure that your managers and supervisors are skilled at communicating with the employees they manage. They will be more efficient and their employees will have much higher morale. As a result, your retail stores will be more productive and profitable.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- video file
- Title from resource description page (viewed August 03, 2018).
View MARC record | catkey: 29633955