Entrepreneurship : be your own boss / producer/director, Shelley Steele
- Owatonna, MN : Learning Zone Express, 2015.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (21 minutes)
- Additional Creators:
- Steele, Shelley
- Language Note:
- In English.
- It is said that entrepreneurs are ordinary people who achieve extraordinary things. How do entrepreneurs succeed in following their dreams, while making them profitable? Discover the struggles and successes of four different business owners in Entrepreneurship: Be Your Own Boss. Featuring interviews of a baker, videographer, children's clothing designer, and president of a charitable running event company, the entrepreneurs share their experiences running their own businesses. Topics include: Motivation, Challenges and Risks, Strengths, Skills, and Training, Time Management, Communication and Teamwork, Support Systems, Rewards, Advice for Others.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- video file
- Title from resource description page (viewed September 28, 2018).
View MARC record | catkey: 29634652