Mission critical. UTI prevention in the home [English] / producer, John Quarquesso
- Additional Titles:
- UTI prevention, Urinary tract infection prevention : patient education & CAUTI prevention (English), and Mission critical : a revolution in public health
- Wellington, FL : Mission Critical Health, 2014.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (27 minutes)
- Additional Creators:
- Quarquesso, John, Puig, Cristina, Mission Critical Health, and Capital Media Group, Inc. (Firm)
- Language Note:
- In English.
- "Urinary Tract Infections are common in females of all ethnicities ages 14 years and older. The key to reducing the average UTI is better hygiene. The last thing your body needs after a surgery is an infection, Catheter Associated UTIs (CAUTIs) are the most frequent healthcare associated infection found in hospitals, rehab facilities, nursing homes and long term care facilities. The risk of patient contracting a CAUTI in a hospital is high but this risk can be reduced through better hygiene and catheter monitoring. This 30 minute program delivers educational information focused on reducing the risk of UTIs at home and in a healthcare environment.".
- Digital File Characteristics:
- video file
- Title from resource description page (viewed November 12, 2018). and "A revolution in public health".
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Host: Cristina Puig.
View MARC record | catkey: 29634796