Cutting edge success at work. 5, Prioritize and organize / [produced by] Seven Dimensions
- Additional Titles:
- Prioritize and organize
- Melbourne, Victoria : Seven Dimensions, 2014.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (13 minutes)
- Additional Creators:
- Seven Dimensions Films of Australia
- Language Note:
- In English.
- The Cutting Edge team can be messy and unorganized, something that the VP, Serena, dislikes intensely. Carol is not happy with Casey's Post-it notes. Serena stresses the importance of taking notes and looking competent and efficient, especially when one is new to the job. The best way to get organized is to determine priorities. Sherry explains how to break things down in order of what needs doing first, second and later. When it comes to planning, Marcus shows how without a plan for the emergency drill, nothing goes right, and Serena ends up injured at the bottom of the stairs. One person's lack of organization creates a ripple effect on the team. The interns learn about the importance of being on time and keeping promises, and how to best manage pressure and multi-task effectively.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- video file
- Title from resource description page (viewed December 07, 2018).
View MARC record | catkey: 29634954