Cutting edge success at work. 8, Build employability skills / [produced by] Seven Dimensions
- Additional Titles:
- Build employability skills
- Melbourne, Victoria : Seven Dimensions, 2014.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (11 minutes)
- Additional Creators:
- Seven Dimensions Films of Australia
- Language Note:
- In English.
- Cutting Edge wants people who are enthusiastic and keen to build their skills and focus on learning. Carol and Serena are not impressed with Dion's performance to date. Steve advises intern Tatiana to be a sponge and soak up new ideas and courses in order to remain valuable to her employer. Carlos wants Steve to be his coach and Dion asks Michael if he can work alongside him. Dealing with difficult people is a major skill for anyone, as Carlos discovers when Steve teaches him to be Zen in conflict situations. Serena coaches Dion and Tatiana to present themselves positively and 'talk up' their skills. And Carlos encourages Dion to apologize to Carol, which he does.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- video file
- Title from resource description page (viewed December 07, 2018).
View MARC record | catkey: 29634957