Child of our time. Series 3, Episode 2, Power struggles / presented by professor Robert Winston ; director, Ruth Drewett ; producer, Jenny Williams
- London, England : BBC Worldwide, 2002.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (59 minutes)
- Additional Creators:
- Drewett, Ruth, Williams, Jenny, Winston, Robert M. L., and BBC Worldwide Ltd
- Language Note:
- In English.
- Following 22 families from all over Britain, whose children were born in the year 2000, the BBC science department is conducting and filming a huge experiment into how children develop. The children are now two and a half and at the peak of their learning. The 2002 series explores how toddlers learn and how adults' reponses shape children's attitudes and emotions forever. The three programmes address issues such as memory, physical development and use of power. The series also highlights the differences between the 22 toddlers development. Should these differences be attributed to their genes or their up-bringing?
- Digital File Characteristics:
- video file
- Title from resource description page (viewed January 21, 2019).
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Presenter: Robert Winston.
View MARC record | catkey: 29635250