David Attenborough's natural curiosities. Series 2, Episode 10, Magical appearances / presented by David Attenborough ; produced & directed by Sharmila Choudhury
- London, England : BBC Worldwide, 2014.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (22 minutes)
- Additional Creators:
- Attenborough, David, 1926-, Choudhury, Sharmila, Humble Bee Films, and BBC Worldwide Ltd
- Language Note:
- In English.
- Where do swallows hibernate and where do butterflies appear from in spring? The mystery of where some animals disappear to each year puzzled early naturalists. About the series: David Attenborough has spent a lifetime documenting the natural world, meeting a great number of extraordinary creatures. Now, in this second and longer run of his popular Natural Curiosities series, he reveals another group of bewildering animals that intrigue him. We discover the amazing frog that freezes solid to survive winter, and the female Komodo dragon's ability to reproduce without ever meeting a male. Other curiosities include some of nature's great tricksters and two creatures that have attracted an undeserved bad reputation. David takes viewers on a special journey through the weird and wonderful natural world to find out more.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- video file
- Title from resource description page (viewed January 21, 2019).
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Presenter: David Attenborough.
View MARC record | catkey: 29635303