Horizon. [Season 49, Episode 1], The truth about looking young / written & directed by David Stewart
- Additional Titles:
- Truth about looking younger
- London, England : BBC Worldwide, 2012.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (49 minutes)
- Additional Creators:
- Stewart, David (Television producer and director), Ali, Rozina, British Broadcasting Corporation, and BBC Worldwide Learning
- Language Note:
- In English.
- Our skin is one of the biggest and most important organs we own. It is affected by what we eat, drink, how stressed we are and what we smear on it. Every day it takes a beating and plastic surgeon Rozina Ali spends her working life helping it look and feel better. In this programme, Rozina finds out the real condition of her own skin. She gets to grips with the truth behind the saying 'you are what you eat' and reveals that a revolution is taking place in the science of skin care - glycobiology - which has the potential to change human life in unimaginable ways, influencing treatments for conditions as varied as cancer and malaria.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- video file
- Title from resource description page (viewed January 23, 2019).
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Presenter: Rozina Ali.
View MARC record | catkey: 29635826