Horizon. Sugar v fat / produced & directed by David Stewart ; BBC Science production
- Language Note:
- In English.
- What's worse for you; fat or sugar? It's a question that's been generating huge amounts of heat in the world's media; from the outer reaches of the Internet to the front pages of the New York Times. So what's the scientific truth? Horizon is getting to the bottom of it with the help twin doctors Chris and Xand Van Tullekan. In the greatest traditions of investigative science they're experimenting on their own bodies - with one on a low fat diet and one on a low sugar diet. What do sugar and fat do to our bodies? And if which of these twin evils is worse?
- Related Titles:
- In series: Horizon (Television program)
- Digital File Characteristics:
- video file
- Title from resource description page (viewed January 28, 2019).
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Presented by Dr. Chris van Tulleken, Dr. Xand van Tulleken.
View MARC record | catkey: 29635849