Great Ormond Street. [Series 2, Episode 1], A difficult line / produced & directed by Shona Thompson ; a Films of Record production
- London, England : BBC Worldwide, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (59 minutes)
- Additional Creators:
- Thompson, Shona, Mackintosh, Steven, BBC Worldwide Learning, and Films of Record Ltd
- Language Note:
- In English.
- With a unique level of access, Great Ormond Street returns to the wards of London's foremost children's hospital. This revelatory series observes the life and death decision- making among the various highly-skilled teams working on the wards to see the many challenges they face at the cutting edge of children's medicine. By following challenging individual cases, the series reveals the complexity and many difficult decisions involved in research, clinical medicine and behind the scenes management of perhaps the best children's hospital in the world. A look at Great Ormond Street Hospital's oncology department, following doctors as they face challenging ethical decisions about treating children with some of the rarest and most complex cancers in the country. Doctors must decide how to act in the best interest of their patients whilst handling relationships with the children's families.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- video file
- Title from resource description page (viewed January 23, 2019).
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Narrator: Steven Mackintosh.
View MARC record | catkey: 29636075