Marketplace Africa. , July 8, 2016 / [produced by Cable News Network].
- Atlanta, GA : CNN Newsource Sales, 2016.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (11 minutes)
- Additional Creators:
- Cable News Network
- Language Note:
- In English.
- In Focus: South African Fashion. The South African fashion week doesn't just let local designers set new trends. It also allows them to take their fashion beyond the catwalk and right to the customers. Eleni Giokos shows us how deals are made between designers and buyers. We also learn how these partnerships can help the country fashion the future of the industry. Face Time: Precious Motsepe, Executive Chairperson of African Fashion International. Africa's fashion industry continues to garner talented, local designers despite it being a tough and competitive business. Precious Motsepe is the executive chairperson of African Fashion International. Eleni Giokos talks with Motsepe about how this industry can raise employment in the country, as well as how designers can make their mark in the global fashion space even though there isn't much money in this game.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- video file
- Title from resource description page (viewed March 19, 2019).
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Reporter: Eleni Giokos.
View MARC record | catkey: 29636525