Dress and groom for career success / produced, directed, and edited by Jeff Heck, NaJor Productions
- St. Paul, MN : JIST Career Solutions, 2016.
- Second edition.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (27 minutes)
- Additional Creators:
- Heck, Jeffrey A. and NaJor Productions
- Language Note:
- In English.
- With the help of this video, your clients or students will better understand how to present themselves professionally for interview and career success. The program provides a wealth of examples that demonstrate practical dos and don'ts for dressing and grooming. Interviews with real-world hiring experts will put your clients or students into the minds of employers, so they are better prepared to meet employers' expectations. Your clients or students will: learn how to dress appropriately for the job they have or the job they want, identify the most effective ways to make a great first impression, gain insight into the minds of employers and hiring managers, understand expectations for grooming and behavior during interviews and on the job, acquire budget-friendly tips for finding the right clothes on a tight budget.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- video file
- Title from resource description page (viewed April 25, 2019).
View MARC record | catkey: 29637121