A great big story. Fair trade fleece : supporting the people behind the product / Great Big Story
- Additional Titles:
- Improving lives with fair trade and Great big stories. Fair trade fleece
- Atlanta, GA : CNN Newsource Sales, 2017.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (14 minutes)
- Additional Creators:
- Brewer, Campbell, Malagon, Michael, Lowther, Alex, Great Big Story, and Cable News Network
- Language Note:
- In English.
- More than 40 million people work in the garment industry worldwide. As some of the world's lowest paid workers, they are at the mercy of a system in which many companies strive to maximize profits by paying employees as little as possible. But consumers are beginning to realize the power of their purchases to shape the lives of workers. Patagonia sees this as an opportunity to support the people behind the product and work toward wage equity in the supply chain. And this commitment goes beyond just a few token factories or a new marketing campaign. It is a growing movement that strives to do the right thing, even when it's difficult or less immediately profitable to do so. Here's how it works. This Great Big Story is a paid contribution from Patagonia.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- video file
- Title from resource description page (viewed June 24, 2019).
View MARC record | catkey: 29637519