A great big story. The oracle of San Quentin / Great Big Story
- Additional Titles:
- Human condition. The inmate teaching finance behind bars and Great big stories. The oracle of San Quentin
- Atlanta, GA : CNN Newsource Sales, 2018.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (4 minutes)
- Additional Creators:
- Great Big Story and Cable News Network
- Language Note:
- In English.
- Curtis Carroll is simply known as "Wall Street" by his fellow inmates at San Quentin State Prison because of his winning reputation for picking and trading stocks. Currently serving a 54-to-life sentence, Carroll founded the prison's financial literacy program as a way to better equip and empower inmates. For the past 10 years, he's been teaching the basics of personal finance and how to trade and buy stocks. His goal is to give others the tools and the hope to build a life beyond crime. To learn more about this initiative visit projectfeel.org. This video is from the Human Condition collection of Great Big Stories.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- video file
- Title from resource description page (viewed June 24, 2019).
View MARC record | catkey: 29637534