In search of history. Rome's eternal wonders / produced by Linda Fuller ; a production by Greystone Communications, Inc. for the History Channel
- Additional Titles:
- Rome's eternal wonders
- New York, NY : A&E Television Networks, 1992.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (43 minutes)
- Additional Creators:
- Fuller, Linda, 1957- and Greystone Communications
- Language Note:
- In English.
- "In Search of History" journeys 2,000 years from ancient times to the present, taking a closer look at the events, places, and hidden mysteries that have puzzled and inspired historians and experts across the ages. Built to attest to the power and glory of Rome, the ancient monuments often hide a rocky past. Built to attest to the power and glory of Rome, the ancient monuments often hide a rocky past. What outrageous acts helped build and maintain them?
- Related Titles:
- In series: In search of history (Television program)
- Digital File Characteristics:
- video file
- Title from resource description page (viewed August 26, 2019).
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Narrator, David Ackroyd.
View MARC record | catkey: 29637759