Helping counselors and psychologists as advocates and activists : strength, solidarity, strategy and sustainability / Alexander Street, a ProQuest Company ; produced by Rebecca Toporek, Muninder Kaul Ahluwalia, Elizabeth Robey
- Alexandria, VA : Microtraining Associates, 2019.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (107 minutes)
- Additional Creators:
- Toporek, Rebecca, Ahluwalia, Muninder K., Robey, Elizabeth, Microtraining (Firm), and Alexander Street (Firm)
- Language Note:
- In English.
- Students, counselors, psychologists, and other mental health professionals often ask "What does social justice look like and how can I incorporate it into my work with clients and communities?" This video brings together a culturally and professionally diverse group of emerging, mid-career, and later career counselors and psychologists to share their experiences and insights on how they have integrated advocacy and social action into their work and everyday lives. Each brings different strengths, uses different strategies, and engages in different ways of sustaining their work and personal lives. The world continues to present challenges. This video intends to facilitate counselors, psychologists and other mental health professionals to take action to address these challenges using a framework and inspiring examples of social action.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- video file
- Title from resource description page (viewed August 13, 2019).
View MARC record | catkey: 29637847