Healing the healers. Looking ahead and moving forward / Odyssey Impact presents ; in association with Institute for Collective Trauma and Growth ; director/producer, Kirsten Kelly ; a TransformFilms production for OdysseyImpact!.
- Portland, OR : Collective Eye Films, 2019.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (18 minutes)
- Additional Creators:
- Kelly, Kirsten, Collective Eye Films, and Transform Films
- Language Note:
- In English.
- Expanding on the conversation he began in the first episode, Reverend Crebbin talks with another Newtown colleague, Reverend Kathie Adams-Shepherd, formerly of Newtown Episcopal Church, about her healing journey since the Sandy Hook School Shooting. Reverend Adams-Shepherd discusses maintaining faith in the face of tragedy, and talks about how her experience in Newtown prepared her to serve her new community. Reverend Adams-Shepherd is currently Dean at Christ Church Cathedral in downtown St. Louis, where she ministers to communities (inner-city St. Louis and Ferguson) that face ongoing trauma in the form of chronic gun violence.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- video file
- Title from resource description page (viewed November 07, 2019).
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Interviewer: Reverend Crebbin.
View MARC record | catkey: 29638188