Identifying Patterns in Data
- [University Park, Pa.] : The Association of Religion Data Archives, [between 2000 and 2009?]
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Association of Religion Data Archives
- Title from home page (viewed on February 21, 2020).
"Survey data can be very helpful to social scientists interested in patterns across any population. In this module we will examine the question "Should marijuana be legal?" Looking at survey data in this way allows social scientists to see if there are certain categories of people who think that marijuana should be made legal."
Learning module made available by the ARDA Learning Center as a Word document or PDF file.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
View MARC record | catkey: 29663187