[Nunavut Inuit labour force analysis report] : [executive summary].
- [Gatineau, Quebec] : Employment and Social Development Canada, 2018.
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (39 pages) : illustrations
- Additional Creators:
- Canada. Employment and Social Development Canada
- Language Note:
- Text in Innuinaqtun.
- "This report, similar to the 2014 Nunavut Inuit Labour Force Analysis, is structured around the three areas identified in the Nunavut Agreement-the interest, availability, and level of preparedness of Nunavut Inuit for government employment. This report also includes an analysis of government positions, training, Inuit language and culture in the context of government employment, and Nunavummiut suggestions and best practices for improving Inuit representation in government"--Provided by publisher.
- Cover title.
Title in English provided by publisher.
The PDF copy has been replaced (28/11/2018, 05/02/2019) as requested by the publisher.
Issued also in HTML format.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Type of File/Data:
- Electronic monograph in PDF format.
View MARC record | catkey: 29663559