Runway incursions between the parallel runways at Toronto/Lester B. Pearson International Airport, Ontario
- Corporate Author:
- Transportation Safety Board of Canada
- Gatineau, QC : Transportation Safety Board of Canada =Bureau de la sécurité des transports du Canada, 2019.
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 ressource en ligne (vii, 91pages).
- Air Transportation Safety Issue Investigation Report ; A17O0038
- "This investigation examined 27 runway incursions that occurred between June 2012 and November 2017 at 2 closely spaced parallel runways known as the "south complex" at Toronto/Lester B. Pearson International Airport (CYYZ), Ontario. The 27 cases studied were not the only incursions at CYYZ during that period. However, their number and similarity raised concern and led the TSB to examine them more closely as a group, in order to determine their systemic underlying causes and contributing factors and to assess the degree of ongoing risk"--Summary, page [v].
- 9780660293646 and 0660293641
- Issued also in French under title: Incursions sur piste entre les pistes parallèles à l'aéroport international Lester B. Pearson de Toronto (Ontario)., Distributed by the Government of Canada Publishing and Depository Services Program (Weekly acquisitions list 2019-05), and "It was officially released on 31January 2019."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Type of File/Data:
- Electronic monograph in PDF format.
View MARC record | catkey: 29663763