Assessment of northern shrimp stocks in the Estuary and Gulf of St. Lawrence in 2017 : commercial fishery data / Hugo Bourdages and Marie-Claude Marquis
- Bourdages, Hugo
- Ottawa ON : Canadian Science Advisory Secretariat, 2019.
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iv, 99 pages).
- Additional Creators:
- Canada. Department of Fisheries and Oceans. Québec Region and Canadian Science Advisory Secretariat
- Research document, 1919-5044 ; 2018/056
- "The Estuary and Gulf of St. Lawrence northern shrimp (Pandalus borealis) stock status is determined every year by examining a main indicator from the commercial fishery and the research survey. This document presents the data and methods that are used to produce the commercial fishery statistics (catches, effort, catch rates, number at length, bycatches) for 1982 to 2017 for each of the four fishing areas"--Abstract, p. iv.
- Issued also in French under title: Évaluation des stocks de crevette nordique de l'estuaire et du golfe du Saint-Laurent en 2017 : données de la pêche commerciale., Distributed by the Government of Canada Publishing and Depository Services Program (Weekly acquisitions list 2019-05)., and "January 2019."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Type of File/Data:
- Electronic monograph in PDF format.
- Issuing Body:
- Issued by: Fisheries and Ocean Canada, Quebec Region.
View MARC record | catkey: 29663805