Importing illegal forest products : know the rules, avoid the penalties
- Additional Titles:
- Know the rules, avoid the penalties
- [Ottawa] : Government of Canada = Gouvernement du Canada, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Canadian Forest Service
- "The Government of Canada is committed to combatting the illegal trade in forest products. The trade in illegally harvested timber is worth between US$30 billion and $100 billion, or 10 to 30 percent of global wood trade, according to INTERPOL and the United Nations Environment Programme. Illegal forest products also play a significant role in financing organized crime and contribute to the decline of endangered tree species and habitat for forest-dependent species"--page .
- 9780660093598 and 0660093596
- Distributed by the Government of Canada Publishing and Depository Services Program (Weekly acquisitions list 2019-05) and Issued also in French under title: Importation de produits forestiers récoltés illégalement : connaître les règles pour éviter les sanctions.
- Type of File/Data:
- Electronic monograph in PDF format.
- Issuing Body:
- Issued by: Canadian Forest Service.
View MARC record | catkey: 29663807