Audit of risk management practices / Internal Audit Services Branch
- Corporate Author:
- Canada. Employment and Social Development Canada. Internal Audit Services Branch
- [Gatineau, Quebec] : Employment and Social Development Canada = Emploi et Développement social Canada, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (13 pages)
- "In a dynamic and complex environment, organizations are required to manage risks so that they reduce their threats to an acceptable level and exploit their potential as much as possible. Risk management involves establishing processes and practices for identifying, assessing, mitigating, monitoring and reporting on risks for the successful achievement of organizational objectives"--Background, p. 1.
- Distributed by the Government of Canada Publishing and Depository Services Program (Weekly acquisitions list 2019-08).
"ESDC cat. no.: SP-1194-01-19E."
Issued also in French under title: Audit des pratiques de gestion des risques.
View MARC record | catkey: 29664054