An application of Shapley value cost allocation to liquidity savings mechanisms / by Rodney J. Garratt
- Staff working paper = Document de travail du personnel, 1701-9397 ; 2019-26
- Restrictions on Access:
- Unrestricted online access
- "This paper describes a proposal for operating a centralized netting queue for non-urgent interbank payments that involves take-it-or-leave-it offers and allocates liquidity costs using the Shapely value. This method achieves fairness and ensures welfare maximizing netting proposals are agreeable to all providers of liquidity"--Abstract.
- Distributed by the Government of Canada Publishing and Depository Services Program (Weekly acquisitions list 2019-31).
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Type of File/Data:
- Electronic monograph in PDF format.
View MARC record | catkey: 29665955