Bill C-45 : an Act Respecting Cannabis and to Amend the Controlled Drugs and Substances Act, the Criminal Code and Other Acts / Robin MacKay, Karin Phillips, Marlisa Tiedemann
- MacKay, Timothy Robin
- Additional Titles:
- Act Respecting Cannabis and to Amend the Controlled Drugs and Substances Act, the Criminal Code and Other Acts
- [Ottawa] : Library of Parliament = Bibliothèque du Parlement, 2018.
- Copyright Date:
- Revised 5 July 2018.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (ii, 34 pages).
- Additional Creators:
- Phillips, Karin, Tiedemann, Marlisa, Canada. Library of Parliament, and Canada. Parliamentary Information and Research Service
- Legislative summary ; publication no. 42-1-C45-E
- Restrictions on Access:
- Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- Canada. Cannabis Act
- Canada. Loi sur le cannabis
- Marijuana—Law and legislation—Canada
- Marijuana—Health aspects—Canada
- Marijuana industry—Law and legislation—Canada
- Narcotic laws—Canada
- Drug legalization—Canada
- Marijuana—Aspect sanitaire—Canada
- Issued also in French under title: Projet de loi C-45 : Loi concernant le cannabis et modifiant la Loi réglementant certaines drogues et autres substances, le Code criminel et d'autres lois.
Distributed by the Government of Canada Publishing and Depository Services Program (Weekly acquisitions list 2019-38).
"19 May 2017."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Type of File/Data:
- Electronic monograph in PDF format.
- Issuing Body:
- Issued by: Parliamentary Information and Research Service.
View MARC record | catkey: 29666381