The French language in Yukon, Northwest Territories and Nunavut, 2001 to 2016 : facts and figures / by Alejandro A. Páez Silva
- Páez Silva, Alejandro A.
- [Ottawa] : Statistics Canada = Statistique Canada, 2019.
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (6 pages).
- Additional Creators:
- Statistics Canada and Statistics Canada. Social and Aboriginal Statistics Division
- Restrictions on Access:
- Unrestricted online access
- The purpose of this document is to present an overview of the prevailing language trends observed between 2001 and 2016 in the Yukon, the Northwest Territories and Nunavut. To this end, the document provides census-based information on the population that has French as their first official language spoken, mother tongue, language spoken at home or language used at work as well as on the population who reported speaking French well enough to conduct a conversation.
- Report Numbers:
- French language—Yukon, the Northwest Territories and Nunavut—Statistics
- Native language—Statistics
- Language surveys—Yukon, the Northwest Territories and Nunavut
- French language
- Language and languages
- Language surveys
- Native language
- Canada—Census, 2016
- Yukon, the Northwest Territories and Nunavut—Languages—Statistics
- 9780660320885 (PDF)
- Related Titles:
- Census of Population (Survey 3901).
- Distributed by the Government of Canada Publishing and Depository Services Program (Weekly acquisitions list 2019-42).
"Release date: October 16, 2019."
Title from title screen (viewed Oct. 16, 2019).
Available also in French under title: Le français au Yukon, dans les Territoires du Nord-Ouest et au Nunavut, 2001 à 2016 : faits et chiffres.
- Type of File/Data:
- Electronic monograph in PDF format.
- Action Note:
- System requirements: Adobe Acrobat Reader.
View MARC record | catkey: 29666595