Defining disposable income in the Market Basket Measure / by Samir Djidel [and four others].
- Djidel, Samir
- [Ottawa] : Statistics Canada = Statistique Canada, 2019.
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (10 pages).
- Additional Creators:
- Gustajtis, Burton, Heisz, Andrew, Lam, Keith, McDermott, Sarah, Statistics Canada. Income Statistics Division, and Statistics Canada
- Income research paper series ; no. 19-014
- Restrictions on Access:
- Unrestricted online access. Unrestricted online access.
- The Market Basket Measure includes a dimension that defines a family's disposable income. This discussion paper describes considerations for updating the disposable income component and changes to the methodology used for its determination.
- 9780660333151 (PDF) and 0660333155
- Distributed by the Government of Canada Publishing and Depository Services Program (Weekly acquisitions list 2019-51)., "Release date: December 20, 2019.", Title from title screen (viewed Dec. 24, 2019)., and Available also in French under title: Définition du revenu disponible dans la mesure fondée sur un panier de consommation.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Type of File/Data:
- Electronic monograph in PDF format.
View MARC record | catkey: 29667114