The cost of doing nothing : why investing in our nation's airports matters : hearing before the Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure, House of Representatives, One Hundred Sixteenth Congress, first session, March 26, 2019
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure
- Additional Titles:
- Why investing in our nation's airports
- Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2019. and [Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (viii, 112 pages) : illustrations
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
- "116-8." and Public law citation: Public Law 97-248.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Hearing witnesses: Lawrence J. Krauter, A.A.E., AICP, Chief Executive Officer, Spokane International Airport ; Tori Emerson Barnes, Executive Vice President, Public Affairs and Policy, U.S. Travel Association ; Candace S. McGraw, Chief Executive Officer, Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport ; Joseph W. Lopano, Chief Executive Officer, Tampa International Airport ; Ted Christie, President and Chief Executive Officer, Spirit Airlines, Inc. ; Marc Scribner, Senior Fellow, Competitive Enterprise Institute.
- Data/Place of Event:
- Date of hearing: 2019-03-26.
View MARC record | catkey: 29668345