HIV prevention drug : billions in corporate profits after millions in taxpayer investments : hearing before the Committee on Oversight and Reform, House of Representatives, One Hundred Sixteenth Congress, first session, May 16, 2019
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Oversight and Reform
- Additional Titles:
- Human Immunodeficiency Virus prevention drug : billions in corporate profits after millions in taxpayer investments
Billions in corporate profits after millions in taxpayer investments
- Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2019.
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 63 pages).
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
- Gilead Sciences (Firm)
- Pre-exposure prophylaxis—Prices—United States
- Pre-exposure prophylaxis—United States—Cost control
- HIV infections—United States—Prevention
- Prescription pricing—Government policy—United States
- Pharmaceutical industry—Prices—Government policy—United States
- Medical policy—United States
- Federal aid to medical research—United States
- "Serial no. 116-24."
View MARC record | catkey: 29668453