Pipeline safety : reviewing the status of mandates and examining additional safety needs : hearing before the Subcommittee on Railroads, Pipelines, and Hazardous Materials of the Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure, House of Representatives, One Hundred Sixteenth Congress, first session, April 2, 2019
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure. Subcommittee on Railroads, Pipelines, and Hazardous Materials
- Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2019.
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (xv, 121 pages) : illustrations
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.T 68/2:116-9
- Public law citation: Public Law 90-481.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Hearing witnesses: Member Panel: Hon. Lori Trahan, a Representative in Congress from the State of Massachusetts ; Hon. Seth Moulton, a Representative in Congress from the State of Massachusetts.
- Data/Place of Event:
- Date of hearing: 2019-04-02.
View MARC record | catkey: 29668548