The nine rasas : for clarinet, viola and piano / John Harbison
- Harbison, John
- Uniform Title:
- Nine rasas
- Additional Titles:
- 9 rasas
- New York : Associated Music Publishers, Inc., 
- Copyright Date:
- Rev. 09/16.
- Physical Description:
- 1 score (44 pages) + 2 parts (13 pages each) ; 31 cm
- Language Note:
- Staff notation.
- Part one. Attraction/Desire ; Play/Mirth -- Part two. Fury/Obsession ; Regret/Remorse -- Part three. Terror/Forboding ; Disgust/Self pity -- Part four. Courage/Confidence ; Wonder/Amazement -- Part five. Tranquility/Repose.
- Format of Notated Music:
- score part
- Medium of Performance:
- clarinet 1 viola 1 piano 1 3
- Form of work:
- Art music
- Audience Notes:
- Of advanced difficulty.
- "From the G. Schirmer Rental Library, Date of Printing 12/10/2018"--On cover.
Commissioned by Eran and Yukiko Egozy.
This work was inspired by the Sanskrit concept of the nine Rasas.
Includes program notes by composer in English.
View MARC record | catkey: 29669077