By His Excellency Jonathan Trumbull, Esquire. Governor and commander in and over the state of Connecticut, a proclamation : ... Friday the twenty-second day of March next, to be set apart and observed as a day of solemn fasting, humiliation and prayer ... Given under my hand at Lebanon ... this twenty-fifth day of February ... one thousand seven hundred and ninety-nine ...
- Corporate Author:
- Connecticut. Governor (1798-1809 : Trumbull)
- Uniform Title:
- Proclamation (1799 February 25)
- Additional Titles:
- Proclamation ... Friday the twenty-second day of March next, to be set apart and observed as a day of solemn fasting, humiliation and prayer ...
- Printed at Hartford : By Hudson and Goodwin, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (1 sheet) : illustrations (relief cut)
- Signed: Jonathan Trumbull. By His Excellency's command, Samuel Wyllys, secretary.
Evans, who does not locate a copy, erroneously suggests imprint in brackets.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans 35343
View MARC record | catkey: 29669218