If only I were that warrior / Awen Films presents ; in collaboration with Centro Primo Levi ; a film by Valerio Ciriaci ; director, Valerio Ciriaci ; producers, Valerio Ciriaci, Issak Liptzin
- [New York] : Awen Films,  and [San Francisco, California] : Kanopy Streaming, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (1 video file (approximately 72 minutes)) : sound, color with black and white
- Additional Creators:
- Ciriaci, Valerio, Lipzin, Isaak, Pompetti, Giovanni, Venturi, Francesco, Awen Films, Centro Primo Levi, and Kanopy (Firm)
- Language Note:
- Amharic, Italian and English dialogue with English subtitles.
- "If Only I Were That Warrior is a feature documentary film focusing on the Italian occupation of Ethiopia in 1935. Following the recent construction of a monument dedicated to Fascist general Rodolfo Graziani, the film addresses the unpunished war crimes he and others committed in the name of Mussolini's imperial ambitions. The stories of three characters, filmed in present day Ethiopia, Italy and the United States, take the audience on a journey through the living memories and the tangible remains of the Italian occupation of Ethiopia -- a journey that crosses generations and continents to today, where this often overlooked legacy still ties the fates of two nations and their people."--From Kanopy website.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- video file
- Title from Kanopy website., Originally produced as a documentary film in 2015., and Penn State use only.
- Creation/Production Credits Note:
- Director of photography, Issak Liptzin ; editor, Giovanni Pompetti ; music, Francesco Venturi.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
View MARC record | catkey: 29669531