Evaluation of 2-week doctor visit reporting in the National Health Interview Survey / by W. Sherman Edwards, Deborah M. Winn, and John Gary Collins
- Edwards, W. Sherman
- Additional Titles:
- Evaluation of two week doctor visit reporting in the National Health Interview Survey
- Hyattsville, Maryland : U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Public Health Service, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, National Center for Health Statistics, 1996.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 46 pages) : illustrations
- Additional Creators:
- Winn, Deborah M.
Collins, John Gary
National Center for Health Statistics (U.S.)
- Vital and health statistics. Series 2, Data evaluation and methods research ; no. 122
DHHS publication ; no. (PHS) 96-1396
- "This report includes a review of previous research on the reporting of ambulatory medical visits in household surveys, describes the methods used in the Health Interview Evaluation Survey, and presents results relating to the reporting of 2-week doctor visits."
"6-0260 (8/96)"--Page 4 of cover.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (page 19).
View MARC record | catkey: 29670085