Effects of form length and item format on response patterns and estimates of physician office and hospital outpatient department visits : National Ambulatory Medical Care Survey and National Hospital Ambulatory Medical Care Survey, 2001
- Hyattsville, Maryland : U.S. Department Of Health and Human Services, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, National Center for Health Statistics, 2005.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iv, 32 pages) : color illustrations
- Additional Creators:
- National Health Care Survey (U.S.) and National Center for Health Statistics (U.S.)
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Research objectives -- Previous research -- Background of the NAMCS -- Background of the NHAMCS -- Methods -- Results -- Feasibility of collecting long form specific data items.
- Report Numbers:
- HE 20.6209:2/139
- "June 2005."
"05-0127 (6/2005)"--Page 4 of cover.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (page 13).
View MARC record | catkey: 29670092