Ground-water levels and flow directions in the buried valley aquifer around Dayton, Ohio, September 1993 / by Denise H. Dumouchelle
- Corporate Author:
- Geological Survey (U.S.)
- Additional Titles:
- Ground water levels and flow directions in the buried valley aquifer around Dayton, Ohio, September 1993
- Reston, Virginia : U.S. Department of the Interior, U.S. Geological Survey, 1998.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (1 map) : color
- Additional Creators:
- Dumouchelle, D. H. (Denise H.) and United States. Environmental Protection Agency
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- I 19.42/4:97-4255
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale 1:100,000. 1 cm on the map represents 1 km on the ground (W 84°22'30"--W 84°00'00"/N 39°52'30"--N 39°37'30").
- Relief shown by spot heights.
"Prepared in cooperation with the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes text, bibliographical references, and location map.
View MARC record | catkey: 29670250