Financial institutions used FinCEN guidance designed to avoid duplicate filing of reports with OFAC and FinCEN, but BSA data users did not have access to all data
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Department of the Treasury. Office of Inspector General
- Additional Titles:
- Financial institutions used Financial Crimes Enforcement Network guidance designed to avoid duplicate filing of reports with Office of Foreign Assets Control and Financial Crimes Enforcement Network, but Bank Secrecy Act data users did not have access to all data and At head of title: Terrorist financing/money laundering
- [Washington, D.C.] : Office of Inspector General, Department of the Treasury, 2019.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (ii, 21 pages).
- Audit report ; OIG-18-032
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- "December 19, 2017."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 29670683