The importance of the New START treaty : hearing before the Committee on Foreign Affairs, House of Representatives, One Hundred Sixteenth Congress, first session, December 4, 2019
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Foreign Affairs
- Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2020.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 83 pages)
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.F 76/1:116-83
Serial no. 116-83 (United States. Congress. House. Committee on Foreign Affairs.)
- Treaty between the United States of America and the Russian Federation on Measures for the Further Reduction and Limitation of Strategic Offensive Arms (2010 April 8)
- Nuclear arms control—United States
- Nuclear arms control—Russia (Federation)
- Nuclear disarmament—United States
- Nuclear disarmament—Russia (Federation)
- Russia (Federation)—Military relations—United States
- United States—Military relations—Russia (Federation)
- "Serial No. 116-83."
Access ID (govinfo): CHRG-116hhrg38543.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Hearing witnesses: Mullen, Admiral Michael G., USN (Ret.), Nuclear Threat Initiative, Former Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff; Gottemoeller, Rose, Former NATO Deputy Secretary General and Former Under Secretary of State for Arms Control and International Security Affairs; Vaddi, Pranay, Fellow, Nuclear Policy Program, Carnegie Endowment for International Peace; Myers, Kenneth, Former Director of the Defense Threat Reduction Agency and U.S. Strategic Command Center for Combating Weapons of Mass Destruction.
- Data/Place of Event:
- Date of hearing: 2019-12-04.
View MARC record | catkey: 29670794