A fair playing field? : investigating big tech's impact on small business : hearing before the Committee on Small Business, House of Representatives, One Hundred Sixteenth Congress, first session, hearing held November 14, 2019
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Small Business
- Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2020.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 269 pages)
- Access ID (govinfo): CHRG-116hhrg38314.
"Small Business Committee document number 116-059."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Hearing witnesses: Mr. Dharmesh M. Mehta, Vice President, Customer Trust and Partner Support, Amazon, Seattle, WA, testifying on behalf of Amazon; Ms. Erica Swanson, Head of Community Engagement, Grow with Google, Google, Mountain View, CA, testifying on behalf of Google; Dr. Joe Kennedy, Senior Fellow, Information Technology & Innovation Foundation, Washington, DC, testifying on behalf of the Information Technology & Innovation Foundation; Ms. Allyson Cavaretta, Principal and Owner, Meadowmere Resort, Ogunquit, ME; Mr. Molson Hart, CEO, Viahart Toy Co., Houston, TX; Mr. Harold Feld, Senior Vice President, Public Knowledge, Washington, DC; Ms. Theo Prodromitis, Co-Founder and CEO, Spa Destinations, Tampa, FL; Mr. Jake Ward, President, Connected Commerce Council, Washington, DC; Mr. Graham Dufault, Senior Director for Public Policy, ACT/The App Association, Washington, DC.
- Data/Place of Event:
- Date of hearing: 2019-11-14.
View MARC record | catkey: 29670848