Presettlement prairie of Missouri / Walter A. Schreoder ; published by Missouri Department of Conservation ; cartography by Mike Haeffner
- Schroeder, Walter A., 1934-
- Jefferson City, MO : Missouri Department of Conservation, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 map : color ; 104 x 122 cm + 1 booklet (37 pages ; 28 cm)
- Additional Creators:
- Haeffner, Mike, Missouri. Department of Conservation, Missouri. Conservation Commission, and Geological Survey (U.S.)
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale 1:500,000. 1 in. equals approximately 8 miles (W 95°46ʹ26ʺ--W 89°05ʹ55ʺ/N 40°36ʹ49ʺ--N 35°59ʹ44ʺ).
- Also shows counties, county seats, drainage, and railroads. Does not show roads, "Copyright © 1981 by the Conservation Commission of the State of Missouri.", "...based on field notes and plats of the U.S. General Land Office survey of Missouri, 1815-1850's, except for the St. Louis region which is based on the Soulard surveys of 1796-1806. Prairie names were derived from a large variety of historical and modern records.", Includes illustrations and table of 19th-century Missouri prairies keyed to map with name of county/counties for each., "Base map by U.S. Geological Survey.", and Maps Library copy lacks accompanying booklet.
View MARC record | catkey: 29672626