Fluid mechanics and thermodynamics of turbomachinery / S.L. Dixon, B. Eng., Ph.D., honorary senior fellow, Department of Engingeering, University of Liverpool, UK, C.A. Hall, Ph.D., university senior lecturer in turbomachinery, University of Cambridge, UK.
- Dixon, S. L. (Sydney Lawrence)
- Amsterdam ; Boston : Butterworth-Heinemann/Elsevier, 2014.
- Seventh edition.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (xviii, 537 pages) : illustrations
- Additional Creators:
- Hall, C. A. (Cesare A.)
- Introduction: basic principles -- Dimensional analysis: similitude -- Two-dimensional cascades -- Axial-flow turbines: mean-line analysis and design -- Axial-flow compressors and ducted fans -- Three-dimensional flows in axial turbomachines -- Centrifugal pumps, fans, and compressors -- Radial flow gas turbines -- Hydraulic turbines -- Wind turbines.
- 0123914108 Internet
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Endowment Note:
- Scott H. and Sarah W. Steinhauer Textbook and Educational Resources Endowment
View MARC record | catkey: 29672758