Persian Architectural Heritage
- HEJAZI, M. M.
- SOUTHAMPTON : WIT Press, 2014.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (189 pages).
- Additional Creators:
- MEHDIZADEH SARADJ, F.
- Cover; Persian Architectural Heritage: Architecture; Copyright Page; Dedication; CONTENTS; Foreword; Preface; Chapter 1: Introduction; Chapter 2: History of Persian Architecture; Chapter 3: Persian Traditional Architecture, Geometry and Orientation; Chapter 4: Architectural and Urban Functions; Chapter 5: Climatic Adaptability in Persian Vernacular Architecture; References; Index; A; B; C; D; E; F; G; H; I; K; L; M; N; O; P; Q; R; S; T; U; V; W; Z.
- This book deals with the history of Persian architecture, its geometry and orientation, architectural and urban functions, and climatic adaptability in Persian vernacular architecture. Not just a reference work, the book also presents theory. The book is written so as to appeal to practicing engineers as well as students and researchers.
- 9781845644130 (electronic bk.)
1845644131 (electronic bk.)
View MARC record | catkey: 29672883